A V-Ditcher is one of the important cultivation tools, helping Togolese farmers to tackle water shortage problems effectively. When these unbeatable farming tools become part of any farming fleet, the agricultural results are dynamic. A V-Ditcher is majorly used for the development of V-shaped ditches, ensuring the progressive advancements of waterways to reach the destined crops without any interruption. Problems like soil erosion and land leveling are also to some extent, controlled with this durable farm implement for sale. Moreover, the equal distribution of nutrients within soil depth is also accurately furnished with the aid of a V-Ditcher.
- V-shaped ditches are precisely formed.
- Export quality farm implement.
- Verified under the laws of ISO 9001 verification.
- Delivers optimal results even in extreme conditions.
- Drainage seems to improve.
- For enhancing the irrigation system, ridge building is crucial and therefore executed with perfection.
- Prevents soil erosion and maintains soil nutrients within Togolese soil.
- Plough angle and depth control are adjustable.
- Hitches are of categories I, II & III.
- Compatible with all 50 Hp and above farm tractors.
- Made up of high-quality steel structures.
Togolese farmers need an urgent farming remedy to prevent the overripening of essential Togolese crops or armoring these crops from the excessive damage caused by insects. Besides, Togolese farmers also need long-term irrigational solutions, battling against water deficiency and helping with the nourishing growth of maize, rice, tobacco, corn, sorghum, etc. For the sustained activities of Togolese agriculture, we at Tractors Togo, bring the best agricultural machinery in town, which is not only affordable but is reputed to deliver terrific agricultural performance while saving up some hours and bucks.