A variety of farm implements are available at the farming stores, to execute farming functions concerned with deep tillage but none of them is as competent as a subsoiler concerning deep tillage. With the persistent growth and subsequent harvest of a variety of crops, often soil becomes rough and lumpy from within. This lumpy soil is extremely hard to dig through and sow seed for the upcoming crop generation. To make smooth seed beds, subsoilers are affordable and feasible and are largely used by farmers all around the world. With this type of farming tool, no matter what type of soil needs fixing, the subsoiler will be efficiently used for deep tillage.
- Works fine even in the worst soil types.
- Brightening of a dirty plough pan.
- Soil cultivation expenses are cut down greatly.
- For longer durability, high-strength steel blades are used.
- Consequently, moisture is retained within the soil by trapping rainwater within.
- Soil yields are increased significantly with the persistent usage of this farm implement.
- Compatible with all 75 Hp farm tractors.
- Presence of 1 blade.
- Heavy duty steel channel frame type.
- The average working width measured is 21” (53 cm).
- The available model is OTI-01/S while ½ is the linkage category.
Tractors.tg offers the most productive and dynamic range of agricultural machinery that can solve all your farming worries within a snap’s time. The various types of tractor-mounted attachments at Tractors Togo, are classified into different categories, depending upon their functional performance. Brand new subsoilers with effective tilling features are available in huge stocks at our Togolese tractor dealer. Contact us at our stores and avail yourself of the option of achieving increasing crop growth with our dynamic range of agricultural machinery, available at pocket-friendly rates, exclusively at Tractors Togo. You can always count on us for suggesting farming measures to help combat strenuous farming efforts along with providing you with precise information helpful in long-term farming.