For tilling extremely rough and rigid farmlands, an essential farm implement, namely a tine tiller is used. This incredible farm implement can pierce through the hard ground, loosen the depth to specific depths, and make enough room for moisture to stay within. With the retention of moisture, the soil becomes smoother with an increased flow of air. The sharp rotating tines effectively break down any type of soil, and therefore variable sizes of tine tillers are available at our tractor dealer in Togo.
- Preferably used for small to medium soil type.
- The tines of this farm implement are adjustable.
- Affordable and useful farm implement.
- Export quality farm implement.
- Verified under the laws of ISO 9001 verification.
- Rigid and hard soil can be easily broken down.
- The soil can be easily put out.
- Performance-wise, one of the quickest farm implements.
- Of tines, 9, 11, and 13.
- The presence of I and II linkage categories.
- The average space between tines is 229 mm to 254 mm.
- Z Type and Pipe set is the whole frame type.
- Compatible with all 50 Hp to 85 Hp farm tractors.
- The average measurable depth is 229 mm.
- The ideal measurable weight is 209 Kg to 266 Kg.
Tractors Togo has a huge collection of productive farm implements and farm tractors to help boost sales of Togolese agriculture. All these dynamic farm implements for sale in Togo, so far are the best agricultural implements suited for Togolese soil. In addition to providing credible quality farm implements with services offered for a lifetime to Togolese farmers, we, at Tractors Togo, also take the responsibility of educating farmers with in-depth knowledge to choose farming tools best for sustaining agricultural productivity.