A potato harvester is categorized as a harvester, who digs wholesome potatoes quickly and smoothly. The soil collected while picking up potatoes is sieved out fluently, while the potatoes are separated from the rear end of the tractor-mounted farm implement. It picks up the potatoes from the soil bed, by spinning itself repeatedly. As it is PTO-driven, the working potential of this farm implement is amplified. Later on, all the collected potatoes are transferred to a bagging chute, sorting out clear affected ones and unaffected ones. With this farm implement, farmers can speedily collect harvested potatoes and prevent delayed harvest, resulting in over-ripening of the potatoes.
- Digging potatoes has become easier.
- Export quality farm implements.
- Verified under the laws of ISO 9001 verification.
- The potatoes obtained are undamageable.
- Potatoes can be easily spread into fields.
- Circular blades are integrated within this farm implement, ensuring effective cutting.
- Loose soil can be easily extracted.
- For better harvesting, a hydraulic system is integrated within.
- Compatible with all 50 HP and above farm tractors.
- The average width calculated is 5.5 feet.
- The approximate digging width is 53 inches.
- The average height is measured to be 3 feet.
- The average length measured to be is 9 feet.
Tractors.tg has a huge farm inventory, with multiple skillful farm implements, to ensure Togolese crops are harvested at the right time. Any farming operation, be it ploughing, tilling, reaping, harvesting, sowing, spreading, etc. your farming need has a solution here at Tractors Togo. Potato harvesters of credible quality are put up for sale at our tractor dealer in Togo, helping to maximize the yields of injury-free potatoes, considered one of the very basic crops. For the continuation of farming operations in a stressless manner, get your hands on our very basic to complex agricultural machinery for sale in Togo.