One of the very basic farm implements, executing a wide number of farming operations. A front blade is used to move plenty of loose objects in bulk quantities such as soil stack, snow, etc. The operations of front blades are hydraulic in nature. Besides movement, front blades are used in a number of construction sites for land leveling too. This farm implement has made scraping easier and thus reforming the shape of Togolese agriculture. Front blades are compatible with both compact and subcompact farm tractors.
- Easily attached and detached to various tractors.
- Bulk and lose substances such as soil, mud, and snow can be handled easily.
- Export quality farm implement.
- Verified under the laws of ISO 9001 verification.
- Economical and multipurpose.
- The rate of production increases with the decrease in the material handling time.
- The maximum lift of the blade is 533 mm.
- The measurable underground depth is 102 mm.
- Compatible with all 50 Hp to 85 Hp farm tractors.
- The measurable cutting edge is 152mm (6″) x 12.7mm (1/2″) section high.
Tractors Togo brings forth user-friendly tractor-mounted farm implements that are simple to use. All of these farm implements are of export quality and contribute together ensuring farming operations are smoother and more productive than ever. Many scraping farming tools, such as front blades, etc. are available at great discounts at our tractor dealer in Togo. We will also assist you with the correct usage of farm implements.